Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Path of Progress

Progress is slow but steady in the post-apocalyptic wasteland that is the Front Yard Farm. The bricks are being recycled yet again as a border for the path, probably for the 3rd or 4th time. I think they've been in the garden for about fifty years already: some had bits of bathroom tiles stuck to them..


Anyway, this was how it looked a week and half ago. I've since done about this much again so it's nearly finished. And yes, there will be more boring photos of each tiny increment of progress as it occurs. The neighbours have certainly been showing some interest, stopping to have a chat while passing by. Some comments so far have been:

"I like your colourful silverbeet" - Woman trying to recruit me for a bible study group.
"Nicely informal" - Man with woman trying to recruit me for a bible study group.
"Is good! Is not yard! Is for Fruit!" - I think this was the bat guy from February's post..

That's all for now, but be sure to stop by again soon to hear about our exciting fruit tree acquisitions!

No comments:

Post a Comment