Friday, July 30, 2010

Tiny Increment of Progress

Here's a photo of last weekend's progress, taken in the thirty seconds I had today between getting home, and darkness and rain again descending. As threatened, here it is:


Yes, the S is almost complete.

So it now seems like a good time to mention that the "S" is actually for Suyin, without whom none of this would be possible. Her courage in working in the garden, despite freaking out at the sight of wormies, is also matched by her outstanding cooking talents. Her kale risotto for example, is an absolute triumph. To have a bucket of home grown produce transformed into a wonderful feast is, I believe, about as satisfying as gardening can possibly be. Thanks Sweetheart!

Sorry. I said I wouldn't mention the wormies. And I will find a place for a Japanese Maple somewhere, even though it isn't at all edible.

No comments:

Post a Comment